Friday, October 05, 2012

Theater Photography



We are blessed to have an amazing photographer as part of the family theater group we act with.  Over the past year she has gotten some great images of all of us showing our very best on stage.  I even asked her to come out and shoot Erin's performance of Wizard of Oz in March.

Here is a link to her Blog.  She has such a wonderful artistic eye for photography.

AFT Photography

So here are some of my favorite moments Ashley has captured over the past year.

So proud of my Dorothy

The composition of this just makes me smile.  I never would have thought to take a picture of feet.

Could they be having any more fun?

Jeffrey is starting to come into his own on stage.
My beautiful Marta
And the goofy Prince
2 girls so in the moment

Speaking of being in the moment
 
And precious moments
Goofball can have some poise and sing beautifully too

And speaking of beautiful...


No comments: