Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Oh how they grow...


I love daffodils. They have been my favorite flower for as long as I can remember.  As a birthday gift 8 years ago, my mom and Oma gave me a box of daffodil bulbs.  Every year since then I've watched for the first signs of spring when they poke above the ground (usually early February here in VA).  That same year I had my first blossoms I started taking pictures of the kids sitting with the flowers.  That year it seemed like I had hundreds of blossoms smothering my tiny babes.  

Well, 8 years later and my bulbs are getting tired.  I'm only getting a handful of blossoms this year.  It's a little sad.  They also seem so much smaller compared to my quickly growing babes.  So here are some photos throughout the years of the kids and my favorite flowers.  

My babies with so many flowers in 2006
Erin smelling her flower in 2007
Jeff with his daffodil - 2008

Easter Baskets and little flowers 2009

My growing girl - 2010

Sweeties with a flower - 2011
Surprise kisses with a tulip 2012

2013 -- Shadows on my girl
Looking at the flower
Growing so big

Silly, silly boy

Sweet little smile
So handsom



No comments: