Monday, June 10, 2013

Behind

Oh I got behind again.  I never even posted pictures from Erin's birthday.  Or her school play where she was Ka the snake.  May seems to have gotten away from with me, and here we are almost half way through June.

We have certainly been busy.  We had 2 long and wonderful weekends of Annie.  Weekends packed with soccer tournaments, festivals, races, trips to King's Dominion.  Erin had a spa sleepover birthday party.  We spent a day in Winchester doing some Geocaching.  We've been a busy bunch, and enjoyed it.  

We've hit summer break.  Today was our first day of summer vacation and it rained most of the day.  We headed to the gym at a reasonable hour.  Met Tom for lunch at a local sushi place (where Jeff inhaled his California and cucumber rolls).  Then we took in a movie at the local dollar theater.  I've been promising to take Erin to see Oz the Great and Powerful.  The kids really enjoyed it although Jeffrey tried to snuggle on my lap when he got frightened.  He's getting a little big for that and doesn't really fit on my lap any more.
So here are a few pictures to tide you over until I get my act together to post again.

Erin and her BFF Sierra at the Spa Sleepover

Jeff leading us to the next Geocache

With one of the Peanuts gang at King's Dominion

Erin and mommy at King's Dominion

Last day of school treat from mom and dad

Sushi lunch with dad on first weekday of vacation

No comments: