Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh My Goodness





The pictures speak for themselves -- I am in BIG trouble.

So while snacking on some Puffs, our little man decided this afternoon that he no longer needed to hold onto the saucer because the puffs were MUCH more important. The end result . . . Standing on his own and very proud of it.

He's done this before but only for a few seconds - this time I had enough of a chance to grab the camera, get down on the floor and get him to smile at me. All before he realized what he was doing.

What is going to happen next.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Jeffrey, Boy are your parents in trouble; pretty soon they will have two totally mobile children. I am sure the puffs were worth standing by yourself though. Uncle Bill and I can not wait to see you in a few weeks; since you were only 2.5 months old the last time we saw you and not moving around too much. Love ya lots, Aunt Katie and Uncle Bill

Robyn said...

Look at you Jeffrey. You are getting soo big. You will probably be moving with your cousin and sister at Grandma and Grandpa Wallace's.. We look forward to seeing you guys.. Love Robyn and Rylie