Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pretty Pretty Growing Flowers

I try every year to take some pictures of the kids with my daffodils. I planted them the fall Jeffrey was born and have taken some pictures of the kids with them every year that they have bloomed. Last fall I added another section of daffodils and tulips. They're coming up beautifully and the kids get so excited every time we go outside to point out the flowers that are blooming or even about to bloom. I love that they get so excited by it. Here are some pictures from the past few years so you can see how everyone has grown and a couple from this year - yes Jeffrey has a boo-boo strip on his chin - he was messing around on the back of the couch a few days ago. One of these days he'll learn.

Spring 2006





Spring 2007





Today

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those are some really cute pictures. It is so amazing to see how much they have grown over the past few years. I told Bill we should do something like that, but then I remembered we still have not planted daffodils. One of these falls we will remember to do it. Love ya lots, Aunt Katie, Uncle Bill and Baby Will