Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nostalgia

I've been feeling nostalgic lately. Maybe it's part of watching my baby girl be so excited about heading off to school. Maybe I'm seeing more and more of me in her every day. Maybe it's because through the beauty of the Internet I recently caught up with my best friend from kindergarten - someone I haven't talked to in over 15 years. Anyway, I've been looking back at old pictures. Remembering silly things that happened in school. Hoping that my daughter can make as special a friend as I did in school. I also wanted to share this with everyone here.



Erin on her first day on kindergarten




Meghan's Kindergarten Pictures


Think she's her mommy's little girl?

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Holy %&#@!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, just a *little* bit. There's one of her in your camping pics that, had someone just shown it to me, I would have sworn it was you.