Monday, February 02, 2009

Momma's New Toy

After Tom's accident with the Sentra a few weeks ago (he was fine, but the car was totaled) we were forced to look into buying a new car. Not really what we had planned, but given where we live, we are required to be a 2-car family. We tossed around the idea of replacing it with another compact for Tom to go back and forth to work. BUT, the next car was supposed to be my choice, and I've been waiting for my choice for a few years. So, here we go.








Yep, I got my van. It's a 2008 Kia Sedona with about 35K miles. Great condition, and we got a super deal on it (thanks Uncle John B. for the tips). It rides so nice. The kids are getting used to it. It's pretty different from what they're used to riding in, being so much higher up. It will be nice on longer trips too. So now Tom has his "BOOSDDY" license plate back on the Intrepid and I've got to come up with a fancy-dancy plate for my new toy.

No comments: