Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bad Blogger

Yep.  That's me.  I've been a bad blogger this summer.  It has simply just flown by.  We've spent a lot of time at the pool, a lot of time at rehearsal, a lot of time in the car, and a lot of very special time visiting family.  Oddly enough I haven't taken a ton of photos.  I've got a few, but not nearly as many as I'd expected.  A few fun highlights from the summer:

 -- Spending my birthday with the kids at a local pool with a sweet diving board, a "lazy river", a pirate crossing and some small water slides.  We had an awesome day and completely wore ourselves out.

-- Watching Erin march in the 4th of July Parade with her Girl Scout Troop

-- Visiting family in Rhode Island and NY.  Cousin time is awesome!

-- Going to Natural Bridge with Noni, only a few hours away, but we'd never been.

-- Rehearsing and performing Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, one of mommy's favorite plays ever.

So here is a little slideshow of our summer fun.  We head back to school in a week.  So while there aren't a ton of pictures from this summer, there are certainly tons of fun summer memories.

No comments: