Friday, June 08, 2012

Bad Blogger



I realize I've dropped off the Blogging wagon.  I want to get back on it.  I feel like Facebook has a lot to do with this.  I post all the little cute sayings, silly mishaps, dramatic life events there.  Do I really need to double dip?  Does anyone even really read the blog?  Who knows?  It seems that my most popular post (according to the Blogger stats) is the one from last summer about our Punch Buggy game.  I guess the search term "punch buggy" pulls up the picture I used in the blog.

Anyway we are diving head on into summer here.  Wednesday was the last day of school.  We have plans for the summer that include two scout camps, a basketball camp, possible soccer camps.  There will be trips to Grandmas' and we've already hit King's Dominion 3 times.  I'm hoping we'll have the chance to work in some relaxing afternoons on the back deck with nothing but the iPod, Kindle and books.

As for this spring.  Erin had a great birthday as she got to celebrate on stage with all her friends.  Her birthday was the opening night for The Sound of Music.  She got to do what she absolutely loves which is sing and dance and be silly on stage with her friends.  The rest of the weekend was spent celebrating with Grandmas and Grandpas.

So here we go.  Here are some pictures from this Spring.  I'll get an official Sound of Music post up in the next few days.

Opening Birthday Presents Bright and Early

The Long Awaited Twinkle Toes

Reading Cards on Her New Balance Ball
 

Loving on Noni


More Legos!!

Zoo with Grandpa Donuts


Goofing at School

Late Birthday Breakfast with a Candle

Crazy Hairs

Right there in the center row, you can barely see 2 little faces.  That's Jeff's first time on Bezerker!

No comments: