Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Jeff's Sears Portraits








Just got back from Sears to get Jeffrey's pictures taken. Decided it was finally time, poor guy. By the time Erin was 5 months she had already had her pictures taken 3 times (by the end of October). I think they came out great. I'm glad I did take him. Hope you enjoy looking at our growing little man. Sorry the quality isn't that great. If you want a better look, let me know and I can send you a link to the Sears Portrait Studio.

And no. Jeffrey isn't sitting up on his own yet. That's a visual trick there. My hand is under the blue cloth he's sitting on and propping up his back. With the tricks of digital photography these days you can't even tell my arm is there. Pretty cool huh? But in 10 years I'm going to look back forget that my arm was there and think, "Wow he was sitting up really well at 5 months!!" We all know it's going to happen.

No comments: