Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pictures together

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get a good picture of the kids together. I believe my efforts are going to continue to be futile. Erin is much more interested in trying to take the picture herself that sitting cute and giving big smiles. Jeffrey sees me bring out the camera and immediately comes charging for me. He so rarely sits still in the first place and getting him and Erin to sit still at the same moment is virtually impossible. Nevertheless I have managed to get them in the same frame at least twice in the last week. Mind you both are not looking at the camera, but still I think the pictures did come out kind of cute and I just wanted to share them. Here we go.

The set up for this one is pretty obvious. It was a gorgeous day at the park yesterday and I let Jeffrey sit and ride with Erin. He thought it was pretty cool until Erin started rocking just a little too hard.




For this one I tried a new tactic of having them sit next to each other rather than have Erin "hold" Jeffrey. They are both on the bottom step of the stairs. I had to give him a toy to get him to sit in one place long enough for me to back off and get a camera. He was much more interested in the pitcher from the toy kitchen than looking at me, but Erin's expression is priceless.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day at the park. It has been really sunny in Rochester the past two days but pretty chilly. Aunt Katie's friend Nancy (did a reading at the wedding) is visiting from NJ and we are going up to Niagara Falls today, since she has never been to Canada. We hope you had a nice St Patricks Day! We went to an English Pub and got to eat Shephards Pie; yummy. Love ya and miss ya lots, Aunt Katie and Uncle Bill

Robyn said...

Hi Erin and Jeffrey,

I hope you guys have fun playing together.. Maybe let your Mommy take more pictures of you together. Wow.. you both are getting so big. Miss you..

Love Rylie and My Mommy