Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy May Everyone


Can you believe that birthday season is here already? I can't believe that Jeffrey is going to be 1 by the end of the week. It seems like just yesterday he was spitting up on me as we rolled out of the hospital together. He's gotten so big and developed into such an active litte boy, you really won't believe it when you see him. Although he's always been active I guess.

We went into Sears today to get some pictures taken. The poor woman trying desperately to get a good picture of the 2 of them, but Mr. Active couldn't sit still for 3 seconds. We couldn't even get good shots of him alone. We did get a couple of pictures worth sharing though. And certainly some beautiful ones of Erin.

Erin is blossoming more and more every day. She is such a beautiful little girl, and although she still has the occasional temper tantrum and eating is a continuous battle, I'm amazed at how calm and thoughtfull she can be too.

I will certainly be posting more about birthdays as the days grow nearer, but thought I'd take a moment now to share our pictures from today. Thanks for looking.

No comments: