Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Shameless Picture Post

Shameless Picture Post!!!! Here are some of my most recent favorite pictures of the kiddos. I promise I didn't pick too many.


I don't get these kinds of snuggles from my little man very often. I'll take all I can get.


Erin wore her new Valentine's Day outfit to Church and needed to have her Reindeer along with her to keep her company.


Getting a special horsey ride from daddy...a double decker one!!!


Jeffrey's new obsession is running into the bathroom and pulling his pants down right after sister is done in the potty. NO I'm not training him yet, but he thinks it's fun to take his pants off and sit on the potty for 2.8 seconds.


Playing together, working together, sharing with each other and not screaming....what else could a mommy ask for?

No comments: