Monday, July 02, 2007

From the Viewpoint of a 4-year Old

I gave Erin my old digital camera to take on our trip last week. She spent about 3 days with it before she totally filled up the memory card AND killed the batteries. It's amazing to look at how she sees things. So from the Viewpoint of a 4-year old we have....

Family members

Our trip to the Lighthouse



Outside the Car Window


Inside the Car



These last few require a little explanation. I figured Erin would enjoy taking pictures of what she could see out her window as we were driving around Rhode Island. Either Rhode Island is very boring (I doubt it), she really can't see much (entirely possible), or she is extremely fascinated by her car seat. When I first took her camera to look at what was on it I found about 35 pictures of her car seat, her lap and her buckle. It was rather amazing. I deleted the bunch figuring that was just something interesting her at that point. Later that day I retrieve the camera again and another slew of car seat photos. I kept them around this time. I call it -- study on a car seat. If anyone has any painful desire to see any additional shots from the study let me know and I'll send them along. As for now here's just a taste of what I'm talking about.






No comments: