Wednesday, December 05, 2007

First Snow of the Season


We had our first snow of the season today. They said we might have some flurries over night, but I didn't really believe them. Boy was I surprised to find everything covered with a light blanket of snow this morning. The kids were super excited. Erin still had school and Jeffrey had gymnastics. I was pretty lucky to be able to get the car out and up the hill (went out the back way over the bridge). Once we got to the main roads things were much better.


When I picked Erin up from school, they were playing outside. She was having a BLAST. Jeff was sound asleep in the car. After rest time I did let them both get bundled up and go out to play. It's not a ton of snow, but enough for two little kiddos to have a blast in. Of course, Jeffrey's boots don't fit at all, and Erin's are a bit snug. So he went out to play in his Cars sneakers, but it didn't seem to bother him. He also had mitten/glove issues. I can't get any to stay on him, and those that "kinda" stay on look completely goofy.


Here are a few pictures and a little video of them playing.

No comments: