Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ice Day? No Way! Let's Dance!!!

So there's ice on the roads today.  No school.  Kids stuck at home.  At least if it was a snow day we could go outside and play.  What to do.  What to do?

DANCE PARTY

Yep turned up the music.  Let Erin be the DJ and danced our hearts out.  Sure there was more Miley Cyrus that I would have chosen but seriously it was a blast.  And let me tell you got the heart pumping.  There was laughing and sillies.  Even the boy who says he HATES dance parties got involved.

And know what?  I feel like I could take on the world.  Erin, who spent the night coughing and morning complaining that she was sick . . .not a word.  No more coughing or sniffling.   The usual sibling bickering is at a minimum.  I'm loving this!!

Maybe it won't last all day, but it's sure been worth it.  So what are you waiting for?  Crank up the tunes and dance it out!!

No comments: