Monday, April 02, 2007

My Little Girl, Her Flowers and....


. . . her Football. That's right. I wanted to get some pictures of the kids with my daffodils today since they are all in bloom. They both love checking on the flowers every time we go outside. Jeffrey wasn't really up for having his picture taken today, but I got a couple. Erin's hair is doing some funky wild thing and she insisted on having her football in the pictures too. Still they came out kinda cute, and I just wanted to show them off. It's been gorgeous here again...warm enough today for shorts -- Yay!!!

Pretty Smile - at the Flower not Me


Deeply Inspecting Her Flower


Jeffrey Giving it a Try


Some Wild Hair Here, But Sweet as Can Be

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Guys,

It looks really nice down there. I wish we had flowers out yet. Still to cold here. I hope all is well. Miss you guys.

Love Aunt Robyn and Rylie

Katie said...

Hi guys, Glad to hear you have shorts weather down in VA. Thurs it is supposed to be in the 30s and snowy for a few days in Rochester (bet Grandma and Grandpa Wallace are happy they will be heading to FL then). The pics of the kids and the flowers are really cute. Love ya, Aunt Katie and Uncle Bill