Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Erin!!!



Happy 6th Birthday Miss Boo

Erin's 25 Things

1 -- I have almost 100 Little Pet Shop Pets...and I still love when I get more.

2 -- I scored my first goal in soccer this spring.

3 -- I am actually NOT the shortest person in my Kindergarten class. I'm second.

4 -- I have a very good friend in class named Brandon. Mommy's best friend in Kindergarten was named Brandon.

5 -- I'm super ticklish and LOVE being tickled.

6 -- At bedtime, now instead of listening to 2 stories, I read one to mommy and daddy first.

7 -- I got my first big role in a play as Tinkerbell in Peter Pan.

8 -- I think my daddy is the funniest and funnest person ever.

9 -- I like to pick up caterpillars and bring them home to keep in a jar.

10 -- My favorite movies range from High School Musical to The Incredibles and Last Unicorn.

11 -- I know how to play lots of games on the computer and have 3 Webkinz.

12 -- You can no longer call me a "big" sister by either weight or height. But I'm still older.

13 -- Cooking with daddy is one of my favorite things to do.

14 -- I want to be a chef when I grow up.

15 -- I can write my first and last name and know close to 100 words on sight.

16 -- I like practicing cartwheels in the living room.

17 -- I'll stay up talking all night during sleep overs with Oma.

18 -- I'm known to sing Simon & Garfunkel's Cecilia very loudly in public venues.

19 -- I love to swing at the playground, and if you get me started I'll keep myself going for a long time.

20 -- I want a Nintendo DS for my birthday and, I'm getting a . . . DS!!!

21 -- I have interesting thoughts on the life (and death) of Abraham Lincoln see History Lesson for more details.

22 -- I haven't cut my hair all year. It's getting long.

23 -- My teacher's name is Miss. Smiley. Best name for a Kindergarten teacher ever.

24 -- Rather than listen to kids music I prefer Simon and Garfunkel or even Queen (but Rocknoceros is still OK)

25 -- I will always be my mommy and daddy's special little Boo.


2 comments:

Auntie R said...

Happy Birthday, Erin!!

Great job, Mommy! I love your blog.
The video was adorable!

Wow! Six years sure flew by, didn't they? What a beautiful little girl!
Much love and blessings for a wonderful birthday and for the coming year,
Aunt Rhonda

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday, Erin,

I hope you have a wonderful day Aunt Robyn