Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!!


Jeffrey's 25 things.

1 -- I love anything with wheels. Cars, trucks, trains, tractors, buses. You name it. If it has wheels, I'm obsessed with it.
2 -- I have too many favorite movies, Wall*E, Cars, Peter Pan, Incredibles are just a few.
3 -- I haven't worn Pull-ups for over a month, and occasionally will even get up in the middle of the night to pee.
4 -- Reading by myself or with sister, mommy or daddy is still one of my favorite things to do.
5 -- I can sing the entire Hook's Tango from Peter Pan.
6 -- When I listen to the score to Wall*E I can tell you exactly what is happening during the movie according to the music.
7 -- I like to make shapes like Dinosaurs, Pirate Ships, or the Axiom out of my grilled cheese sandwiches.
8 -- I wear a shoe size 11, and shirt size 5/6. I'm a big guy.
9 -- I'm the same height as my big sister (actually a smidgen taller).
10 -- I will tell you my favorite color is black, but I usually pick out things that are blue.
11 -- If mommy would let me, I could play on the computer all day.
12 -- I can 'almost' swim by myself, but I would much rather sink to the bottom of the pool.
13 -- Whenever I see a Hershey's Bar or a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup I scream, "Chocolate World!!!!"
14 - -My best friend is Sage and we can get into all kinds of trouble together.
15 -- When I go to sleep I still need Blankie (and Doodle, Wally, my Lightning McQueen pillow and red Lightning McQueen blanket)
16 -- I take a nap for mommy at least a couple days a week.
17 -- I told my mommy I want a puppy. She said no.
18 -- I love going to preschool. My favorite time at school is recess.
19 -- I can almost write my name, but I'm only willing to write Jeff (not Jeffrey) but don't call me Jeff.
20 -- I want to do whatever my sister is going. She's my best sister.
21 -- I love the word "actually" and make frequent use of it.
22 -- I like to sing and have pretty good pitch.
23 -- I love bowling and mini golf and continually beg mommy to take me to one or the other.
24 -- What I want most for my birthday is to ride a train...I'm getting a hand held V-Smile system.
25 -- I may make things difficult for mommy and daddy at times, but I really do love them.


2 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Jeffrey...

Great movie and pics of you big guy... We hope you have a great day..

Love
Aunt Robyn, Uncle Jeff , Rylie and Avery

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Jeffrey! We hope everyone at school loved your cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday just like you did to us on the phone. Will is also a huge swimming fanatic. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love, Aunt Katie, Uncle Bill, and Will