Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peter Pan

I am Youth. I am Joy. I am Freedom!!!


Well Peter Pan has been over for a week now. We are sad it is over, but glad to be done with the craziness. It was so much fun. Erin was just the cutest darned Tinkerbell. And I was the proudest mommy on earth. There was a TON that she had to learn and remember, much of it without talking. Almost all pantomime. She learned the her dances really well too. Tom as Captain Hook was fantastic. Of course all the kids were obsessed with him and thought he was just the funnest person ever. We got a few pictures and some videos. I'll save the videos for a later time but wanted to share some of the pictures today.

Where's Meghan?


Tink Doesn't Like Wendy


She Does Love Captain Hook


You Shut Me In the Wardrobe!!


Drinking the Poison

No comments: