Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My Budding artist...

Except that she has made a poor choice of medium - for example coloring on the walls in the stairwell. Very pretty - beautiful purples and reds. And impossible to clean off. I've already gone through 3 Magic Erasers and I'm only barely halfway through cleaning it off.

In the meantime, while I needed to feed Jeff, she went upstairs to her bathroom took MY stuffed animal and put it "inside" her little potty. I found her in the dark bathroom sitting on the big potty blowing bubbles for the stuffed animal. At least I had cleaned the potty after Erin's last trip.

As for Jeff, he's been very good these past days, thankfully. He's now very adept at rolling from his back to his tummy. He enjoys being on his tummy very much. He also got a Bumbo seat that allows him to sit upright, which he also enjoys but tends to spit up quite a bit because it crunches his belly a little I think. The exersaucer is also a favorite past time these days. Thank goodness he's been giving me a little break while Erin tests the limits.

OK, I must now go release said daughter from her room as she is refusing her nap and banging on the door. Sigh - she won't be 2 forever will she?

No comments: