Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Updated Jeffrey's Website

I have finished updating Jeffrey's website. There are about 35 pictures on it now, so you can see how much he's grown up in the past 3 months. He's doing so much and the time has just flown by. It seemed like forever before Erin was 3 months, but not Jeff. It's amazing how much he has grown. There are some pictures that have the both of the kids in it so you can see how Erin has grown too. I have her website all ready to re-post (at least I did a month ago) but don't have the space on the server right now for 2 sites, so hers will have to wait a little. She's learning to share in so many ways - lol.

I'm going to try to put some pictures of Erin here on the Blog. These are her shots of her at her finest. I hope you find them as amusing as I do.




It's a pretty good day so far, except for Erin's whining. She must have wakened up on the wrong side of the bed today because everything is said in a whiny voice - "juuuuuice mommmmmyyyy" and the ever popular "noooooooo".


Jeff's Website

No comments: